MERGER & ACQUISITION ADVISORY SERVICES
ACG specializes in “operational” due diligence assessments of manufacturing companies for private equity and other investment groups.
- Working in partnership with your evaluation team, ACG assesses the technology, market, and competitive position of the company. (Typically, our client manages the financial due diligence.)
- Our experience shows this approach pays dividends because our team can focus fully on the operational issues that are critical to a successful investment.
- We bring our clients the practical perspective of seasoned line managers who know what it takes to run and grow a successful business.
We help companies evaluate acquisitions and find partners that can accelerate their growth.
- Whether the goal is to gain market share, broaden product lines, or add new technologies, our team has the know-how to identify candidates that meet our clients’ objectives.
- Depending on the situation, the search can be conducted either with or without disclosing our client’s name.
HOW WE WORK
We gather information by contacting customers, end-users, industry organizations, competitors, research groups, competitive suppliers, and others.
- We have a large network of industry contacts as a result of our careers in diverse businesses, as well as from hundreds of consulting projects for manufacturing companies.
- All the research and interviews are conducted by our senior partners who have the ability to ask the tough questions and to challenge the answers when needed.